Skier’s Choice is the proud manufacturer of Supra and Moomba performance inboard wakeboard and waterski towboats. Skier’s Choice is a privately held company located in the heart of boating country in Maryville, Tennessee. Skier’s Choice products are manufactured to deliver high value, class leading innovation, industry leading satisfaction and a premium customer experience. Our products are manufactured to stringent standards in a lean manufacturing facility dedicated to making a positive impact in our community and a minimum impact on the environment.
Skier’s Choice is searching for a Marketing Manager to fill a diverse and significant role that oversees and activates a broad variety of marketing functions.
· Research, develop and implement strategic plan for two company brands, planning should include positioning, communications, messaging for all key constituents.
· Oversee marketing initiatives, set priorities, and manage department responsibilities.
· Develop and manage budgets for marketing activities and department.
· Manage and execute high impact marketing programs and campaigns through various channels.
· Oversee the lead management system through nurture campaigns, analytic reporting and optimization.
· Oversee the writing of press releases, copy for marketing materials, advertisements, and other related materials.
· Manage media and research editorial opportunities and build relationships with key industry media.
· Manage team rider programs and other sponsor relationships.
· Manage all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution of all brand marketing materials to include but not limited to: POP kits, catalogs, mini-brochures, banners, direct mail post cards and other dealer support items.
· Direct and work closely with outside contractors on web design, social media, digital and print advertising, and partnership opportunities to ensure consistency in marketing and communications.
· Leverage data and analytics to drive insight and measure results.
· Provide monthly reporting to Executive Management team that will include reporting on the status of activities, future planning, and other relevant matters.
· Communicate consistently and regularly with all departments and assist their understanding and use of information generated by marketing relevant to their efforts and inclusion.
· Maintain records to standard requirements with appropriate accessibility and confidentiality.
· Develop, implement and continuously improve department procedures and eliminate waste consistent with Company principles.
· Work within the Skier’s Choice system of learning, planning, communicating, and goal setting, and participate fully in the continuous improvement of that system.
· Always represent and adhere to Skier’s Choice values of fairness, integrity, honesty, teamwork, and dedication and comply with company principles.
Key Attributes of a Successful Candidate:
· Strategic in implementing the Company Vision
· Passionate about our brands
· Customer focused and defender
· Hands on executioner of strategy
· Positive Personality, Good Face of Company
· Successful marketing background
· Open to learning about other Departments
· Be a part of our Team
Back to Job Listings