Skier’s Choice, the proud manufacturer of Supra and Moomba performance inboard wakeboard and waterski towboats, is looking for a well-rounded marketing professional with an interest in boating to join their Marketing department. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for preparing estimates, scheduling and coordinating the execution of marketing projects as defined in the annual marketing plan. This position is responsible for ensuring adherence to overall strategy, overseeing data collection, developing and organizing content, and guaranteeing final approval of projects with internal stakeholders. Projects include but are not limited to: Product Launches, Website Updates, Brochures, Advertising, POP Materials, Video and Photo Shoots, Graphics, Training Materials, Photography and Videos, and presentations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists Marketing Manager in developing estimates, timelines and execution of projects in the annual marketing plan.
- Works closely with agency of record to estimate project work and develop execution timelines.
- Works closely with product managers and marketing assistants to oversee and develop product information and messaging.
- Proofs all final marketing materials for errors and provides feedback to agencies and staff.
- Coordinates review and approval of all marketing assets with legal and internal stakeholders.
- Manages logistics and execution of annual and mid-year photo and video shoots.
- Manages development of product brochures, POP materials, and Advertisements.
- Manages distribution of all materials to dealers and other media outlets.
- Creates and manages all materials needed to support internal and external training initiatives
- Designs and develops videos from start to finish.
- Supports the logistics and execution of marketing events and meetings.
- Manages development of dealer training tools other dealer communications.
- Other duties as assigned
- 4 year degree or higher – Marketing, Business or related field
- Must be willing to relocate to Knoxville, TN
- Interest and experience with boats and boating
- Retail or OEM power sports, water sports or automotive experience preferred
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite or other video editing software
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail and ability to meet strict deadlines
Apply by submitting a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Job Listings