The Customer Service Manager directs all departmental functions with emphasis on improving customer satisfaction, responsiveness to customers, and effective use of company resources. The following specific duties are performed personally or by means of Customer Service Team assignments;
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide customer and technical service support for customers and dealers.
- Oversee multi-function Customer Service Department that includes part sales, warranty claims, technical support and provide information to the Warranty Repair Shop.
- Effectively communicate issues through appropriate means.
- Build and foster positive business relationships with dealers.
- Provide conflict management for customers and dealers.
- Manage the online warranty and parts system for boat, part, and warranty information.
- Develop and produce Owner’s Manuals.
- Administer warranty policy.
- Oversee and participate in the defense of legal disputes related to warranty or consumer protection acts.
- Monitor and manage customer satisfaction index and report results to field and upper management.
- Streamline, standardize and automate processes to increase departmental efficiency.
- Report KPI’s weekly.
- Create monthly Gift Pack orders.
- Publish service information to dealer network monthly (ex: Tech Tips)
- Update online dealer part pricing as needed.
- Report shipped boats to the National Insurance Crime Bureau quarterly.
- Develop service literature.
- Oversee dealer service training.
- Collaborate with all departments to improve customer service.
- Evaluate, recommend and maintain customer service communication technology.
- Interview, hire and train employees.
- Other duties as required.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Desire to assist dealers and end use customers.
- Adept at conflict resolution and diplomacy.
- 4-year college degree
- Competently skilled in MS Office with a strong emphasis on Excel
- Experience in the development of Customer Experience and Service systems
- Technically minded
Please send resumes to email@example.comBack to Job Listings