Skier’s Choice, the proud manufacturer of Supra and Moomba performance inboard wakeboard and waterski towboats, is looking to fill openings in Assembly and Final Finish. Jobs in Assembly/Final Finish include but are not limited to installing engines, decals, towers, electrical components, upholstery, cleaning, detailing, troubleshooting and repairing electrical issues, and shrink wrapping the boat.
Skills / Experience / Physical Demands:
- Must be able to safely use a variety of air and pneumatic tools including but not limited to drills, impact driver, screw guns, etc.
- Electrical experience is preferred
- Ability to read and interpret general drawings and procedures
- Must have basic knowledge of mechanical and electrical parts
- Ability to work under time constraints and deadlines
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and climb
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.