To increase your enjoyment of the sport follow the "Watersports Responsibility Code"
- Familiarize yourself with all applicable laws, the risks inherent in the sport, and the proper use of equipment.
- Know the waterways where you will be riding or skiing. Do not ride or ski in shallow water, near shore, docks, pilings, swimmers, or other watercraft.
- Always have a person other than the boat driver as an observer and agree on hand signals before starting.
- Always wear a U.S. Coast Guard type III (PFD) vest. Read your owner’s manual and inspect your equipment prior to use.
- Ride or ski within your limits. Always ride or ski in control and at speeds appropriate for your ability.
- Always turn ignition off when anyone is near watercraft power drive unit.
- Avoid CO poisoning! Never drag within 20 feet behind a moving watercraft.
- Do not operate watercraft, ride or ski under the influence of alcohol or drugs.